The Future Proofing Series
Building Blocks to Wellbeing
- Individuals – 4 hour 10 – 36 participants
- Teams – 4 hours 8 – 20 participants
Wellbeing is recognised as a critical element in both individual and organisation progression. Over the past 15 years, many scientific studies have proven the impact that wellness can have.
Through wellbeing and the power of play, the Building Blocks to Wellbeing workshop, based on the 5 Ways to Wellbeing, equips people to navigate the highs and lows of life enabling them to not only feel good but also function more effectively.
The benefits from increased levels of wellbeing are for both individuals and organisations, improved wellbeing can lead to greater self control, increased level of co-operation and lower levels of burnout. This also translates into organisation benefits of higher productivity, job satisfaction, improved morale and engagement and overall better teamwork
Building Your Empathy Block
- Individuals – 4 hours 8 – 18 participants
Empathy is having the ability to understand the needs of others and being aware of their feelings and thoughts. It has shown that in today’s world the ability to be compassionate and connect with others is critical to your lives, both personally and professionally.
Demonstrating empathy – a key part of emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness – improves human interactions in general and can lead to more effective communication and positive outcomes, in both your work and personal life.
This workshop uses the magic of play and the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method to help individuals and teams understand the unique needs and goals of themselves and their team member, establishing true, empathetic connections with one another that enhance relationships and performance.
– Understand the benefits of empathy and perspective taking
– Know the difference between empathy and sympathy
– Understand the role empathy plays in communicating with others
– Develop a program to develop their empathy muscle
Building on Failure
- Individuals – 4 hours 10 – 36 participants
Often we associate failure with defeat, however it is actually a stepping stone to success. Failure helps us to learn grow and thrive, it is feedback that has the ability to challenge and propel us towards new possibilities. Through failure we learn, grow and thrive. This workshop will help you to view failure through a different lens, developing a mindset that will build resilience and harness the power of failure to create positive change.
Communicate, Collaborate, Connect
- Teams – 4 hours
This workshop has been designed to support teams to develop a team culture of engagement, mutual respect and trust that enables the team to complete tasks collaboratively whilst being self-motivated, effective and productive.
- – Discover both individual and team identities
- – Align both the vision and goals of the team
- – Identify issues that need to be addressed to ensure the team’s success
- – Build deeper understanding and higher trust between team members
- – Create simple guiding principles that hold the team together.
Bullying and Respect
Teams – 4 hours 8 -18 participants
The right workplace culture is a key component in building a happy, healthy and productive team. Raising awareness of effective communication and the importance of developing trust and confidence is the first step to creating a positive, respectful workplace.
- – Identify acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace
- – Know the impact of unacceptable behaviour
- – Know the role of empathy and respect in preventing bullying.
Find Your Why
- Individuals – 4 hours
- Teams – 4 hours
Do you know why you or your business do what they do? Knowing your WHY is vital to both individuals and organisations, it gives clarity on your sense of purpose and where you are headed and assists in knowing what you will need to reach your destination. It is the very heart of what you do and the foundation on which the work you do is built. In this workshop discover what drives you and how to use that information to flourish and grow in your life or organisation.
Skill, Reskill, Upskill
- Individuals – 4 hours
- Teams – 1 day
Skill, Reskill, Upskill using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method is suitable for any employee, team or department wanting to reflect on their skills and what is needed for the future. It is ideal for people in your organisation who have a passion for the development of culture and people.
Using data from the World Economic Forum’s Top 10 Skills for the Future and the magic of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method participants will assess their future readiness and identify areas for development, making them ready for what the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) holds for the future of work.
– Identify key skills that are needed to meet future demands
– Identify individual current core skills
– Can answer “Am I ready for the future?”
– Discover tangible steps to take today to meet the challenges of tomorrow
– Create a development plan for areas to reskill and upskill using the 70:20:10 model.
Skill, Reskill, Upskill using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method can be delivered to a variety of audiences.
Create to Innovate
- Teams (basics) – 4 hours
- Teams – 1 day
For many they know they have to innovate, but the question is how do they do it?
Organisations have a natural rate of innovation that is determined by a number of factors and most know they need to innovate to survive. Whilst many organisations will naturally innovate, they are often unaware of what this innovation is, who is doing it, how it is occurring and the effect on the organisation.
Throughout this workshop participants will learn how to strategically innovate using the magic of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and to see innovation as an investment in their business rather than expenditure.
- – Understand what innovation is and what it is not
- – Identify if their department and organisation is innovative by completing an innovation survey and discussing results
- – Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the team by using a mini–Innovation Sprint to help them kickstart innovation
- – Learn how to innovate by integrating the Corporate Innovation Machine into the process.